Thursday, January 20, 2011

Babies' Birthday Party

Last weekend we had a combined birthday party for the Vaca grandbabies. It turned out really nice. We all had a great time and best of all there were no problems. I stole some pictures from my sisters to share, since up until yesterday my camera was NO WHERE TO BE FOUND! But guess what? I found it wedged between the couch and the rocking chair... wonder how it got there?! Hope you all enjoy! Everyone had a blast and I look forward to planning next year's birthdays event. I already have some ideas in mind :) Thank you everyone who came and those who sent their birthday wishes and love. The kids got so many wonderful gifts! And it was so nice to get together with the family and visit. We love you all. Happy Birthday Jazmine, Ethan, Noah, and Haylie!




No comments:

Post a Comment